Categories

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Changes to come to The Line of Fire

Hey everybody! I'm Ryan Howitzer and you're in The Line of Fire! If like to start this post with an apology. I haven't been faithfully updating this blog. I've had a very hectic life recently and it's gonna be that way until April. However, I'm gonna update you guys a much as possible and I'm gonna switch things up a bit. This will be my last text post on here. I'm converting to video starting this weekend! I'll be posting an introductory video this week so that everybody fully understands who I am and what I like/dislike. I'll be shooting these early videos on my webcam, but in April I'll be shooting on my video camera and the videos will be better quality. I'll be reviewing comic book movies (new and old) as well as other nerd films. I plan to give my two cents on rumors regarding comic book films. I'll try to branch out more, but that's where I'm starting. Until next time, this is Ryan Howitzer reminding you to keep your head down because you're in The Line of Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment